Saturday, December 21, 2013

Hello!






The first post to every blog is without a doubt the hardest.

To be quite honest I'm not completely sure of the reasons behind this blog, other than creating content, however useful it may be, for people that might be as obsessed with keeping up with other random people's lives as I am. I'm also very aware I don't have an audience just yet (or ever... :S) but due to the fact that saying something is much easier when you've got people listening, I will pretend to be internet famous for the time-being. Also, this will be a great way to analyze the entertaining existential crises (crisises? crissiiissss????) that happen just about every five minutes in my life.


So what is the aim of this blog?



                                                                                                  ...mainly to find out if I'm crazy.


No comments:

Post a Comment