Tuesday, January 28, 2014

EUROPA


2013 was an ok year.
It wasn't good, but at least it wasn't bad.

Call me crazy, but I like things to be jumping up and down, laughing until you cry GREAT or crying on the floor terrible.
Emotional rollercoasters and adventures!
That's what makes things worth remembering!

2013 was an OK year...

On an effort to awaken my soul after a very mind-numbing year, I decided to go on an Eurotrip with my favorite all-time companion....myself. (If you could hear the absurd conversations that we have, you wouldn't be surprised.)

Gotta say it was the greatest thing that I have ever experienced and though I'd like to make a more insightful blogpost on what it's been like, words cannot begin to describe all the things I've seen and people I've met. (I'm sure the jet-lag has a lot to do with it as well)

I will attempt writing about it in more detail but for now, here are the best shots I took with my Nikon D3200.

Nice sunrise

Lyon - Chateau du Fontanger

Avignon

Eiffel Tower- Paris

Florence statue 

Geneva

Last day of London and I was blessed with the most enchanting sunset from Millenium Bridge.

Prague

Rome

View from Mt. Pilatus

The Swiss Alps

Venetian Masks




No comments:

Post a Comment